SPRING FLASH SALE!
Limited Time Only. March 27 - April 3, 2020.
Compost faster with HOTBIN! The HOTBIN composter works year-round to recycle your food and garden waste into rich, organic compost quickly. Bacteria naturally produces heat as they digest your waste and the highly insulating HOTBIN locks in the heat, allowing you to hot compost. Steaming away at up to 140°F (60°C), you can expect compost in just 30-90 days. There’s no tumbling or forking required and no issues with odor, flies or pests like that of traditional cold composting.
- Quick and easy composting
- Composts 32x faster than cold composting
- Easy to set-up and use with no assembly required
- No power source, accelerators or activators needed
Learn more at www.hotbincomposting.com/us
What’s included with your HOTBIN?
- Lid thermometer to monitor temperature
- Airtight lid and bio-filter to minimize odors
- Aeration base plate to disperse air within the bin
- Removable front hatch to harvest new compost
- Two cam straps (to retain airtight door)
- “How To” user guide
The EXTRAS you receive:
- Extra thermometer to track the HOTBIN’s internal temperature
- Raking stick
- Kick Start Bottle (to boost the temperature when starting the bin in winter)
- Capacity: 52 Gallons
- Material: Expanded Polypropylene (EPP), 50mm thick insulating walls to retain heat
- Dimensions: 24” L x 22” W x 45” H